Application[ACCEPTED]
2477 Posts - 716 Topics - 381 Members

Author Topic: Application[ACCEPTED]  (Read 8199 times)

Offline Marcus

• Guild Member
  • Lord
Application[ACCEPTED]
« on: January 21, 2013, 11:14:20 pm »
In game alias(s) :

Marcus, Decarto, Siaru

Currently playing :

Mortal Online

Time I've been playing :

Since beta testing

Location and Time Zone :

Australia UTC +10 (+11 for DST)

Past guilds :

Talusian Alliance (Audacian Republic), Aegis Imperium, KoTO

Why I want to join DA :

Have been guildless for quite some time and have friends and assets spread through Tindrem  and Fabernum. I'm looking for a group of like minded players to commit to and spend time just enjoying the game.

DA seems close knit from the onset which I think is the foundation of a strong guild.

I have 3 characters at the moment (4th is all over the place skill wise, not sure what I want to do with him).

Marcus: Mounted Combat. Can wear heavy armour, fight on horseback with two handed swords and all skills are trained. He is Tindremic which a slight mix of Khurite blood. This is my primary character. The other two simply exist to support him income wise. Currently based in Tindrem.

Decarto: Tindremic gatherer and refiner. He can gather all wood and ores. He can process the ores into metals as required. Currently just finished steel lores, working towards higher tier ores. Quite happy to become a full-time steel production character for the guild to provide metal supplies and timber for crafters. Based in Fabernum at the moment.

Siaru: Khurite Butcher. This character is able to butcher most animals (spiders and a couple of exotics excepted). This character will happily butcher carcasses for players in the guild to provide them with income from hunting.

RPK is something I detest (in-game) so will be more than happy to help defend players from it. I also have TS3 as required and a mic.

Thanks for your time.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:39:53 am by Energyo »

Offline Energyo

• Guild Leader
  • Regent
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 01:18:36 pm »
Will look for you in IRC or ingame. OR if you could PM me in the forums.