Application [Accepted]
2477 Posts - 716 Topics - 381 Members

Author Topic: Application [Accepted]  (Read 3750 times)

Offline Mercurial

• Visitor
  • Serf
Application [Accepted]
« on: January 28, 2014, 12:43:27 am »
In game alias(s) :

Mercurial, Liquidity, Quaalude

Currently playing :

Mortal Online

Time I've been playing :

tried in beta but hard to run the game, been playing recently about 2 months

Location and Time Zone :

U.S pacific time zone

Past guilds :

n/a

Why I want to join DA :

been playing the game solo primarily in Tindrem, but it's getting a little old and I think I would enjoy the game more if I found some good people to play with and got out of that cesspool. I noticed in help chat when people ask about guilds that DA is one that is mentioned quite often for people seeking a mature group that helps newer members and doesn't gank and grief new players etc. so I looked into your group a bit and decided that when I had more time to play the game I would check into seeing if I would be a good fit with you guys.

A bit about me: I live in California and work fulltime so my game time is weeknights usually 6-11pm PST, and then more often on weekends. I'm laid back and I play games to unwind after work, so I am not into drama, and I dont rage out at anything, it's just not worth the effort for me. I have 3 characters currently but am thinking about buying the final 4th slot soon. I played the game briefly during the open beta, but my computer at the time just could not run the game, so i kind of forgot about it until recently. But now I am really enjoying it and have a nearly finished warrior type character, a mage i have been reading books on, and the 3rd was going to be a butcher just to make money, but I'd probably like to do another craft with him, maybe a tamer not really sure yet.

I am really new to the game, but i have a grasp of the basic mechanics, and I feel like I am a quick learner. But I do need some teaching if you would be up for it. I'll make myself useful and am not a freeloader in anyway, and don't expect, nor will i ever ask for handouts

I would like to get into pvp more than I have up to this point because I have enjoyed that aspect so far and it's one of the reasons I wanted to play MO originally anyway. I follow directions and won't fill comms with superfluous nonsense either.

I've got a busy week with work up until Thursday, but after that I'd be free to hangout and see if we'd be a good fit

I appreciate your considerations, and if you have any questions just ask

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 01:03:10 am by Domiulf »

Offline Mercurial

• Visitor
  • Serf
Re: Application [Accepted]
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 02:40:25 am »
hey guys, just wanted to say I have been enjoying my stay so far even tho I haven't got as much time in game as I'd like. Got to go on a roam for the first time the other day, and even tho it ended in death it was a lot of fun! I'm learning a bit more about the game each day it seems, but If there is anything I can do to help contribute to the guild let me know! I have no problem doing a bit of farming when I can if it will help out, just need to know what kind of things would be the most helpful.

Also I just wanted to see if there is some kind of structure to recruit status or anything like that, or some access to the forums here for new members, even if just a portion or something? I'm not in any hurry, but I just ask because I enjoy taking part in forums and having discussions about the game, or a place to ask questions and whatnot when I am not able to login to the game or TS, like when I get a few free minutes at work and things like that because on some days that might be the only way I can interact with everybody. I enjoy that aspect of game communities a lot. I probably learned more about MO in the beginning by reading the forums than in game somewhat looking up builds and things of that nature. thx!