Application
2477 Posts - 716 Topics - 381 Members

Author Topic: Application  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Rogosh

• Visitor
  • Serf
Application
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:33:44 am »
In game alias(s) :

Rogosh Talenel

Currently playing :

Mortal Online

Time I've been playing :

About 10-12 days

Location and Time Zone :

Maine, USA, EST timezone

Past guilds :

n/a

Why I want to join DA :

In any open-pvp game I play I'm usually doing the anti=pk thing. :)  I really enjoy PvP and getting better as a PvP player, but I don't enjoy the random player killing so many guilds are into.  In my last MMO Age of Wushu (pretty meh), I was the servers #1 bounty hunter for about a month before I quit. :D  I enjoy the chase and I enjoy the good fights against people who are actually capable of fighting back.

I enjoy making a name for myself as an anti-pker in any game I play.  I mean, if you think about it, anti-pk players need to be the best of the best of PvPers to survive, and if I'm going to learn, might as well learn from the best!  

I'm still pretty new but I have somewhat developed my stats and a few skills already, and I'm hoping to get some guidance on how to get into the fight as fast as possible.  I was kind of planning on a mounted archery / spear on foot kind of hybrid, if it's viable.  I think I have decent stat caps for a combat character, and have no problem making another crafter/gathering kind of character, and have wanted to for a while, just not too sure on how to go about it.

I'm a fairly active player, and have a working mic and TS3 ready to go.

Offline Domiulf

• Guild Member
  • Lictor
Re: Application
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 06:10:52 pm »
Hey Rogosh,

Please check your PM for TS info. You sound like a good fit for DA